Monday 5 March 2012

Introducing me

Hi all,

This is my blog Biele, which is frulan for beautiful. I will be doing a variety of posts on here from book and movie reviews, to a travel log of mhy trip overseas, and you might even see some of the stories that I write.

A bit about me:
I'm Australian but my nonni moved here from Itay. My family hail from Friuli-Venezia Giulia, a gorgeous region in the North bordered by Austria and Slovenia. Currently I am living away from home to study a Bachelor of Journalism/Bachelor of International Relations at university, and I'm in my final year, Yay. Ultimately I would love to be able to travel as part of my job, with National Geographic and BBC History my big dreams. I love reading and writing, but wish I had more time to do both.

Breakdown of my likes:
Books - The Tide Lords series by Jennifer Fallon, The Old Kingdom Chronicles by Garth Nix, Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, Harry Potter by J K Rowling, Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong, Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder, The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Colllins
TV - Buff, Angel, Smallville, Psych, Chuck, One Tree Hill, Scrubs, Charmed
Movies - Sorority Boys, John Tucker Must Die, Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
And lots more that I've missed :)

Catch ya in my next post, where I'm looking at reviewing James Dashner's Maze Runner Trilogy

0 comments:

Post a Comment